Introduction

 Hello,

my name is Connor Wrye, and this is my Florida History blog! I am a 19 year old student at FSCJ and I plan on being a biology major. Ever since I was young boy, I have always found animals and wildlife interesting. With the introduction to shows like "The Crocodile Hunter" and movies like "Jurassic Park", it's easy to see how that manifested into my career path. It also got me interested into keeping reptiles! Since the ripe age of 4, I've kept reptiles. I have 3 turtles (Shelly, Blade and Mars), 2 leopard geckos (Nova and Pluto), a ball python named Neptune and a crested gecko named Almond. Now I get it, on paper that seems like a lot but in reality, reptiles don't require a lot of special needs outside of their environment so they're pretty easy to manage. Also, having a lot of unique pets is a very interesting experience, it's like having your own mini petting zoo! However, reptiles are not the only animals I have, I also have 2 dogs, Odie (Odysseus) and Bo (Bocephus). They're both pit-bull mixes, Odie is more of a mutt though, he is a labradoodle, pit/greyhound mix and Bo is a lab/pit mix. Both are very sweet and energetic, except Bo is a more of a couch potato and Odie is still a growing puppy. Besides my pets, I work as a crew trainer at Zaxby's, which means I'm in charge of training the new employees on how to be functioning members of our staff. It's very rewarding work (monetarily and metaphorically speaking). Outside of work and home, I enjoy spending time with my friends and my girlfriend. That all about sums it up. I hope y'all have a good time watching this blog change and grow as my experiences during these next 7 weeks change and grow. 

                                                                                    Me and My Girlfriend in St. Augustine

Me and the homies at my 18th birthday.
Odie as of right now, he will be much larger
(Will keep y'all posted)

Bo, being a very polite gentleman
while asking for a treat.


Nova S. Wrye (I woke her up)
Almond P.B.P.W. Wrye (Still asleep

Pluto N. Wrye (I also woke him up)

Neptune P. Wrye (He is just naturally photogenic)




 

Comments

Popular Posts